Let me say this: I HATE SCHOOL. I hate it. Hate, hate, hate, HATE IT, with the passion of nine fires. I hate institutional education. I especially hate state school. I've been to both private and public school. I hate them both. Now, do not get me wrong. I don't hate being educated and I don't hate learning. In fact, I love to learn. I thrive off of it. If I could roll around in a big old pile of education and learning, I would drop down and bury my face in that shit. But I just hate school.
I hate crowded class rooms, crowded hallways, people breathing in small spaces, and people touching me on accident or on purpose. I just hate people too. They give me anxiety.
So, I decided to only go back part-time. This way, I won't lose TOO many hours at work and I can still avoid paying on my student loans for the time being. And, I'll be two classes closer to actually finishing my ever-elusive degree.
When all is said and done, I will have been a professional college student for like six years, with a degree in public relations to show for it.
Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment