My name is Caitlin and welcome to Caitlinbear, the place where I tell you all about the things that I like and don't like.
I just moved from Tumblr (you can read my old blog here: http://www.caitlinbear.tumblr.com/).
Although it is very contrite, but mildly useful if you have no idea who I am, I'll let you know.
I live in with my dog Juno and I go to work, come home, and repeat. My dog is my best friend and my baby. She is a two-year-old Black Lab/Basenji mix. I love her more than anything in the world. I work in retail and I'm an on-again, off-again student, majoring in Mass Communication and Public Relations. Right now I'm off-again until the spring. I'm 22 years old and I am still working on my bachelor's degree (no shame). Hopefully, I will graduate soon and I will be able to get a job as Toby Flenderson in someone's office somewhere. Or, I could get paid to sit at home and write my blog. I think I'd like that job better.
I enjoy savoring the tears of your unfathomable sadness. I have thick bangs, long, black hair, I'm tall, and I'm pretty awkward. My favorite things are: My puppy, coffee, pillows, my phone, my favorite boots, and cardigans. I enjoy Indian food, and I can't cook or make crafts, so I don't have an Etsy or a clothing line or anything cool like that. I just absorb things on the Internet like a soggy, disgusting sponge. I rarely go out, and I hate parties because I hate being around a lot of people at once. I'd rather stay home and drink, anyway, if I'm even going to drink at all. Other people's houses creep me out.
I like people who are good at grammar and who have a modicum of intelligence. I enjoy carrying on good conversations with other people, and I am fond of claiming that I was a fan of something "first."
Anyway, I originally started my blog as a project, to compile photos, essays, quotes, remarks, etc. into a book about things I like and don't like. Last year, I struggled with ideas for writing material, and one day, it hit me. I like talking about myself and my opinions, so I eventually decided that I should just write about that. I like and don't like a lot of things, and my opinions are always valid and you should agree with them.
At any rate, if you like what you read or see, stick around and I'll be updating more often, and quite frequently. Visit my other pages, too:
Juno's Daily Puppy profile: http://www.dailypuppy.com/profile/dog/52369
My YouTube: Caitlinandjuno
I'm so thrilled to be here!

No comments:
Post a Comment