Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I need, holiday edition.

This is ingenious. Coffee ice cubes? I love iced coffee. This only adds more coffee flavor! Plus they are in the shape of little coffee beans! Genius!

Swizzle sticks for all of the alcohol that I drink! Nah, just kidding. I just want to use these in my Coke or my juice (sans alcohol) because they make me look fancy. And the little skulls are supah-keyoot.

I'm not sure exactly what this, but it looks like a stand for sticking things like note cards and photos and stuff in it. I like things that are functional but also a little bit useless.

I know that this is a necklace tree. It's just cute.

I'm a sucker for stuff with Sailor Jerry traditional tattoos emblazoned on it. I really hate Ed Hardy shit, though. I'm not talking about tattoo prints like Ed Hardy stuff. I'm talking about good old traditional hearts & skulls. These shot glasses are adorable.
So that Ben doesn't feel left out: Swizzle sticks for his juice, too! How awesome is that? 

I love wall mirrors. The shapes are so cool and they just look very pretty and artsy.

This needs to be around my neck right now.

A book about how to make mermaid cupcakes. When I was 3, The Little Mermaid was my FAVORITE movie (and it's still my favorite Disney movie, next to Aladdin).

I just thought that this coral figurine was pretty neat. You know, because I like to collect knicknacks (well, in my mind's eye I do, because ONE DAY I will have a place where I can proudly display all of my kitchsy shit).


Yeah, this is a basin. So what? A girl needs a basin of water on her vanity for freshening up, right?

Robot Christmas ornaments for my fake black Christmas tree. :)


A fancy little chandelier would add some sparkle to my dining room, don't you think?


...So I can make sure that my Christmas cookies are only SLIGHTLY burned instead of totally destroyed.

I only have about four pairs of earrings. I don't really need an earring tree, but I just want to be fancy.

This is so weird & awesome that I just have to have it. I don't care if only 10 of my utensils will fit in it.

Who doesn't love hand-knitted Christmas ornaments?

I'm afraid of the dark. I need this nightlight. :]

I'm obsessed with vintage engravings and this style of drawing. These would be really cool as Christmas tree ornaments as well as for decoration year-round. You could hang some on your rear-view mirror or on curtain rods or door knobs!

Super pretty mermaid ornaments. My love for mermaids and mythical sea creatures (as well as real sea creatures) will never die.

GOOD GOD THESE ARE CUTE AS SHIT.

These are beautiful. They remind me of my grandmother's Christmas tree ornaments.

Lawl, giraffes. 

Astronaut ornaments = way too fucking cute. These also remind me of my grandma's old Christmas tree ornaments, and those were handed down to her through generations. I love the vintage look of these cheerful little space dudes.

Oh my god. How awesome are these? Shit, y'all. Wish I'd started decorating for Christmas sooner! I normally don't give a crap about Christmas decorations, but these make me actually feel a little Christmas-y. Finally, Christmas decorations that I can totally get behind. 



That's all for this week, folks! Stay tuned for more shameless strange crap that I need next week! Sorry for all of the Christmas tree ornaments...I don't know what's gotten into me in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment