I don't care if I'm whining about being without power for two whole hours. It was dumb and it sucked. It came back on, but then it went out again. I'm sitting here on my couch, huddled by my laptop in the dark, typing this. I feel like it's 1838. It's really stupid and not fun at all.
Not having power is boring when you live alone. I can't even play hide & seek with my dog because she's...well, black.
Anyway, I have to be at work at 9:30 tomorrow morning and I'm still not tired. My laptop only has four more hours of battery life on it. SIGH.
I really don't want to drive to work tomorrow. If the power doesn't come back on tonight, I won't be able to get my car out of the garage.
This has been the dumbest night of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment