Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm the only one who understands it, and that's okay with me.
Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
No. That would be so boring and I'd get sick of it. You can get sick of anything, no matter how good it is.
Is there someone you'd like to fix things with?
"Fixing" things is not easy.
What kind of mood are you in?
I'm in a pretty quiet, contemplative mood right now, I guess. Just chilled out.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I've done it before.
Last time you kissed someone?
A while ago.
Were you up at 11pm last night?
Yes. I'm a night owl.
How many months until your birthday?
Seven or so?
Can you sleep in jeans?
I can, but I would probably just sleep in my underwear instead. Who sleeps in their jeans?
Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
In a way, certainly.
What do you want right now?
A cigarette.
How's your heart lately?
Still the size of a grape.
Is it worth crying over a boy/girl?
No one that's worth it is someone that you'll cry over.
Other than yourself, who was the last thing/person you took a picture with?
Charles.
Where is the next place you will travel to?
Pittsburgh in April! :D
Who is the last person that called you?
My mom.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and spending time with my mama.
Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Only if we're in a really confined area and there's nowhere for me to get some fresh air.
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes, quite a few of them, actually.
Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
Noo, but I wasn't unhappy, either.
What were your first thoughts when you woke up this morning?
I didn't know what day of the week it was. Great start.
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
No and I don't want to be in one, either. I need a few years to myself to stay single!
Is your phone right beside you?
Yeah, it's on the coffee table.
Do you trust most people?
Generally, I only trust my close friends. They know who they are!
Have you recently come out of a relationship?
Yes.
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yeah, but it was for his own good.
Have you liked someone who wasn't good to you?
Yes. I'm embarrassed by this.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not anymore. Sometimes, there are no second chances.
Ever kissed two people in the same day?
No.
Ever liked someone else's girlfriend or boyfriend?
No, not like that.
Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
Not really.
Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
Not as long as I can have a blanket and a pillow. But I'd rather not.
Who did you last get into a big argument with?
I'd rather not say.
Honestly, do you hate the last girl you were talking to in person?
What? Hell no! I love her!
How many people do you truly trust?
What is it with this question?
What time did you go to sleep last night?
Probably around two a.m.
What are you listening to?
Right now, I'm listening to Bon Iver. I've been obsessed with Fever Ray lately!
Explain the last time you threw up:
It was not pretty.
What is your deepest fear?
Clowns and birds, so probably a bird-clown killing machine.
A book ever made you cry?
No.
Is the world crumbling to pieces?
I'll watch it fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment