1. I seriously fucking hate tomatoes. I cannot stand them. Ever since I was a kid, I had a weird thing with tomatoes. The problem was, everyone else in my family loved them and would put them in everything. And to this day, I still will not eat them. But I will eat pizza...as long as there are no tomatoes on it.
2. I get cold really, really easily. In fact, I am cold so often that I am pretty sure i am going to move to a state where the climate is warm year-round.
3. I have hypoglycemia. It’s the opposite of diabetes. If you see me eating something all of the time, this is why. I have to keep my blood sugar at a high enough level to not die or pass out because if I do, then I'll need to be stabbed with a glucose injection.
4. I really love writing and I want to be a writer. I am really terrible at math so making up shit is the best thing I can come up with to do for a living.
5. If you told me a year ago that my life would be the way it is today, I would have said that you were absolutely insane and possibly a fraud of Miss Cleo proportions. But my life is wonderful the way it turned out.
6. I drink green tea almost every day and I prefer red wine...for the antioxidants.
7. I have four tattoos: One on my wrist, one on my forearm, one on my shoulder, and one on my back. It’s been over a year since I got my last tattoo and I’m itching to get another one soon.
8. I don’t know how to cook.
9. Indian food is my favorite type of cuisine.
10. Due to my caustic sense of humor and general nerdiness, I get along way better with guys than with most girls.
11. I will not wear flares. I hate them.
12. I have terrible night vision and I hate driving at night.
13. I have a mild obsession with zombie and apocalyptic disaster movies.
14. I will eat a bag full of pistachios or Sun Chips until they are all gone.
15. I really like high heels on other people, but I never wear them unless I am going somewhere real fancy.
16. I took some time off of school and now I’m back part-time. I’m hoping to finish my degree so I can has a good job.
17. I used to smoke regularly, and I enjoyed it.
18. I LOVE clothes, but I always get really overwhelmed in stores, so I tend to shop online.
19. My favorite television show is The Office, but South Park is a classic. I also love Breaking Bad and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
20. I fidget a lot.
21. I simply cannot function without coffee. It is vital to my health and wellbeing, as well as my state of mind.
22. I want to live in this certain spot on my boyfriend’s chest. I’d build a house there and never come out.
23. I’ve been obsessed with video games lately. It goes in phases, sometimes I could care less and other times I simply have to play until my fingers fall off.
24. I really don’t like kids, and I’m perfectly okay with never having any.
25. Strawberry is my favorite flavor of anything.
2. I get cold really, really easily. In fact, I am cold so often that I am pretty sure i am going to move to a state where the climate is warm year-round.
3. I have hypoglycemia. It’s the opposite of diabetes. If you see me eating something all of the time, this is why. I have to keep my blood sugar at a high enough level to not die or pass out because if I do, then I'll need to be stabbed with a glucose injection.
4. I really love writing and I want to be a writer. I am really terrible at math so making up shit is the best thing I can come up with to do for a living.
5. If you told me a year ago that my life would be the way it is today, I would have said that you were absolutely insane and possibly a fraud of Miss Cleo proportions. But my life is wonderful the way it turned out.
6. I drink green tea almost every day and I prefer red wine...for the antioxidants.
7. I have four tattoos: One on my wrist, one on my forearm, one on my shoulder, and one on my back. It’s been over a year since I got my last tattoo and I’m itching to get another one soon.
8. I don’t know how to cook.
9. Indian food is my favorite type of cuisine.
10. Due to my caustic sense of humor and general nerdiness, I get along way better with guys than with most girls.
11. I will not wear flares. I hate them.
12. I have terrible night vision and I hate driving at night.
13. I have a mild obsession with zombie and apocalyptic disaster movies.
14. I will eat a bag full of pistachios or Sun Chips until they are all gone.
15. I really like high heels on other people, but I never wear them unless I am going somewhere real fancy.
16. I took some time off of school and now I’m back part-time. I’m hoping to finish my degree so I can has a good job.
17. I used to smoke regularly, and I enjoyed it.
18. I LOVE clothes, but I always get really overwhelmed in stores, so I tend to shop online.
19. My favorite television show is The Office, but South Park is a classic. I also love Breaking Bad and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
20. I fidget a lot.
21. I simply cannot function without coffee. It is vital to my health and wellbeing, as well as my state of mind.
22. I want to live in this certain spot on my boyfriend’s chest. I’d build a house there and never come out.
23. I’ve been obsessed with video games lately. It goes in phases, sometimes I could care less and other times I simply have to play until my fingers fall off.
24. I really don’t like kids, and I’m perfectly okay with never having any.
25. Strawberry is my favorite flavor of anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment