Sunday, January 30, 2011

I like hanging out at home.

I don't care if it's weird, but I like being at home by myself, just me and my puppy. She's a better companion than most people, and she's just so gosh-darn cute all the time that I can never stay mad at her, even when she rarely gets mischievious or into stuff. She doesn't talk back, and she doesn't piss me off, and she's always ready to cuddle with me. It's magical. I think all girls should get dogs instead of boyfriends.

There's something comforting and quiet about being alone at home. I really forgot how nice it is to have my own space. I was so wrapped up in being part of a unit, and being part of a team, that I forgot how to be alone or how to be by myself.

I've spent the entire evening just hanging out, reading, writing, watching the fifth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and thinking about life.

Tomorrow, I'm off all day and I'm hoping to get lunch with one of my closest friends and spend the next few days cleaning some more.

Cleaning is good for your heart.

Love,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment