I'm sitting at the salon right now putting more blue and purple in my bangs, so I figured that it's time to sit here and do something completely unproductive.
Can you drive?
Yes.
Do you have a car?
Not at this time, no. I mooch off of my parents' three cars.
Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.
Are you online a lot?
Yes.
Do you like gay/bi people?
Someone's sexual orientation has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not I like them as a person. I have many, many gay and bisexual
friends.
Can you speak another language?
I learned Spanish in high school? I can also say a few things in Croatian, but I am by no means fluent in anything else but English.
Do you do well in school?
School's not really my thing. I'm not attending right now, but I will be in the spring or the fall. :)
Do you collect anything?
The souls of dead babies. HAR HAR HAR.
Have an obsession?
My dog. Everyone knows that.
Do you hate yourself?
Sometimes I get on my own damn nerves, but I don't hate myself.
Ever smile for no reason?
Robots aren't programmed to smile for no reason.
Talk to yourself?
Yeah, living alone will do that to you. I also talk to my dog like she's a person.
Do you have any regrets?
Nope.
Believe in magic?
Nope.
Do you support gay marriage?
AbsoFRUITly.
Sex before marriage?
Why marriage?
Do you trust people easily?
No. Especially not after all of the shit that I've been through in the last few years.
Forgive easily?
Yes. Sometimes too easily.
Do you have a secret no one knows?
Yes.
Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah, now that I'm an adult, my mom and I get along great!
What about other people?
Yes.
How do you vent your anger?
I don't even have the energy to feel angry anymore. I'm too old for that now.
Do you like George Bush?
No.
Goal before you die?
Visit both Ireland and Croatia.
Biggest Fear:
Clowns.
Biggest Weakness:
The Internet.
Do you play an instrument?
I used to play an instrument. The clarinet, I think it was called.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Some kind of writer.
How many people have you kissed in 2010 excluding family?
One.
How did you feel when you woke up today?
Momentarily confused--but I slept for twelve hours, so I woke up and got all caffeinated and then got shit done!
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Junobear. And yes, she is a person.
How often do you see your ex?
Never.
Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.
Was yesterday better than today?
My days are starting to run together: Workhomeworkworkworkworkworkworkhome?
Relationship status?
Not for sale.
How long is your hair?
Long.
Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Probably Gabriel Brothers.
Ever loved someone that wasn't good for you?
Yes.
What are you excited for?
Going to Croatia in May! :D
Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. I played volleyball in high school. It was practically a requirement in order to be on the team.
If the person you liked, kissed another girl/guy what would you do?
If we were in an established relationship, I'd be pissed. If not, what can you do? It's not under your control where someone
else's mouth has been.
Have you ever heard of the band, mayday parade?
No.
When was the last time you teared up, but didn't cry?
My particular model does not come with tear ducts.
Do you think anyone is lying to you right now?
No.
Do you stick up for family no matter what?
Absolutely.
Have you seen the last person who texted you naked?
No.
When was the last time, you felt your heart drop into your stomach?
It's been a while, but at the time, it wasn't a good feeling.
Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Yes. For my brothers.
Do you believe in forever?
No, not anymore.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months or more?
I have and I probably can again, just not for a while.
Last person to hold your hand?
I don't let people touch my hands.
What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee from Speedway.
Who do you tell ALL your problems too?
My mom.
Ever taken a picture kissing somebody?
Yes.
Do you think making out is slutty?
No.
How often do you give out second chances?
I'm pretty cut-and-dry but I've given out WAY too many second chances the last time around, so, now that I've learned from my
mistakes, NEVER AGAIN.
Would you push someone off a cliff if you had the chance?
I don't really hate anyone that much.
What do you look forward to most in the upcoming months?
Warm weather. Moving out West. Finishing my degree finally.
Are you happy with life?
It's a lot different than it was a few months ago, but I'm coming to terms with being happy on my own again.
Do you like to wear sweatpants?
HELL YES.
Do you miss how things used to be?
I do and I don't. It's weird right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment